Well, that sucks.
A man who claims he found a “pig nipple” in a a Bacon Roll at a UK McDonald’s says he’s done with meat and is going vegan. According to the New York Post, the customer, Simon Robinson, says he gagged when he opened the sandwich. “I know you can find [a nipple] on pork belly,” he is quoted as saying, “but I didn’t ask for a pork belly roll. I asked for a bacon sandwich.”
But a spokesman for Mickey D’s submits that Robinson is wrong: “We use back bacon in all of our bacon rolls and due to the location that this cut is taken from, we are confident this customer is mistaken in his claim. We understand the customer is liaising with our Customer Services Team who are offering further assistance.”
- Hey, Waiter, What’s This Rat Doing in My Soup?
- Hey, Waiter: What’s This Cricket Doing in My Pizza?
- A New Twist on the Age-Old Question ‘Waiter, What’s This Fly Doing in My Soup?’
- How Well Do You Know Your Fast Food Trivia?
- Fast Food Trivia Quiz Answers
- Fast Food Trial Balloons that Never Took Off
- Dunkin’ Donuts Comes Out with a Line of Breakfast Cereals
- Vegan Soul Food Debuts in the East Village
- Vegan Sues Burger King Over ‘Purity’ of Impossible Whopper