How time flies. It’s been five years since we posted our first fast food trivia quiz. Much has changed since then. A number of new items have been added to fast food restaurants here and abroad. A number have been deep-sixed.
How well do you know your fast food? The following 15 questions are about fast food restaurants worldwide. See how many you can answer. Use the comments section at the end of the article. Correct answers will be provided tomorrow.
Let’s get started.
- In what in-the-news country does Pizza Hut offer “No. 1 Salted Chicken Pizza?”
- In addition to the above-mentioned salted chicken (as well as Parmesan cheese, tempura, and fried squid), what unexpected sweet ingredient is found in No. 1 Salted Chicken?
- In what other in-the-news country does McDonald’s serve a cilantro Sundae?
- Which fast food chain carries chili paste pork ice cream?
- In what country will you find the treat specified in question 4?
- What fast food chain sells the popular(!) pig’s blood and century eggs pizza?
- What is the name of the item pictured at the top of the page?
- In what country can you find the item specified in question 7?
- Which fast food offered kolackies — triangular donuts stuffed with sweetened fruit — in the U.S. but promptly pulled them when they didn’t sell.
- One chain featured a scrambled egg wrapped in a sausage patty encased in turn by a waffle, but deep-sixed it when it failed to catch on.
- At one point, Pizza Hut had deep-fried wads of sweetened pizza stuffed with chunks of candy on their menu. What were these called?
- What was in McDonald’s ill-fated “Hula Burger”?
- What fast food chain sells “kebab pizza” in France and The Netherlands?
- In what country can you find a “foie gras burger”?
- Which chain sells the delicacy described in question 14?