If you and your sweet are theater buffs who also happen to be chocoholics, combine your passions on Saturday, Feb. 13 for “A Sweet Taste of Broadway.”
Audra McDonald and Will Swenson, one of Broadway’s favorite couples, will regale you some of the theater’s greatest love stories while you treat your taste buds to delectable handcrafted Swiss chocolates crafted by world chocolate master Elias Läderach, all in the comfort of your own home. For the event, ticketholders will receive a chocolate tasting kit that features:
- 15 single-origin, wafer-thin Grand Cru Carrés from three different countries: Trinidad 80%, Brazil 70%, and Madagascar 64%. Discover the variety of aromas and nuances of terrior, roasting preparation, and cocoa content.
- 1/4 pound of FrischSchoggi™ Hazelnut Milk Chocolate bark— a silken slab of creamy Swiss milk chocolate dapped with large, roasted and caramelized Piedmont hazelnut.
- 2 five-piece Masters tablet caramel bars and 6 Masters bonbon Mandarine pralines created by Elias Läderach for the World Chocolate Masters 2018 in Paris.
Choose from among three viewing/tasting options:
- “The Sweetest Kiss” (VIP Package), priced at $125: Enjoy the Läderach fresh chocolate tasting kit, entry to the virtual event, and a post-virtual event “Backstage Q&A” with Audra McDonald and Will Swenson after the main show (4 to 4:30 p.m.).
- “A Peck on the Cheek,” priced at $90, provides you with the Läderach fresh chocolate tasting kit and entry to virtual event.
- “Love From Afar,” priced at $20, provides you with entry to virtual event.
Tickets may be purchased here.
Upon registration, you will receive an email with a unique link to access your online virtual event and chocolate presentation on Saturday, Feb. 13, from 3 to 4 p.m. ET. Do not forward the message as it contains your personal access link. There is one registration per concurrent device.